Mk5 R32 mitchell197

Hi guys! It's been a while! Not sure who's around still! For the record I still miss my 197, best handling car I've owned by far. The Audi was reliable and served its purpose but the time came to say goodbye because I got extremely bored, and after watching need for speed I decided that I needed loud exhaust noises in my life again! Enter Mk5 R32! I know, I know. It's a golf, and yes it's heavy at the front. And yes it's 4x4. But when you can do a 4wheel drive wheel spin, power slide and out growl most other cars, who cares! It's had a few modest mods, the big never leaves you! Listed as follows:

BBS forged 18's with pilot sport 4's
dba grooved discs
ferodo performance pads
milltek cat back exhaust
k&n panel filter
bilstien b14 coilovers
(possibly a remap, unsure as there is no proof)

= 280bhp (proved) and big smiles! Some of which can be seen on this video! My car blasting through the Brecon beacons! https://youtu.be/g1JFS1w4K4E

I absolutely love those MK5 R32's. Doesn't even bother me that its heavy, and slower than the ED30 after a remap but who cares! The engine sounds absolutely fantastic with some aftermarket pipes, it's got plenty of power anyway and the interior is really quite a nice place to be!

Unfortunately not my editing skills! My friend recorded the whole 1hr trip on his Go pro and then spent a month editing it.

thanks for the general thumbs up!