Miss My clio

strell2

Gold Member
Hello

I haven't had my 197 f1 for about a year now and i decided i miss it! :worried: i currently have a audi tt mk2 3.2 v6 although its sounds lovely just doesn't have the 'fun' factor of the clio

haha yeah very tempted! but only had the audi 4 months and my mum would kill me if i did sell it so soon!

haha yeah very tempted! but only had the audi 4 months and my mum would kill me if i did sell it so soon!

:rofl: :rofl: Man up, Sell up and do the right thing lad. Its what you need to do, can you really go another 4 months without a 200.

Say its developed a warning light that keeps coming on and off and ya think its gonna cost money so ya gonna sell it before it gets any worse :tongueout:

I had some paintwork sorted out on my car a couple of week ago and had a courtesy car for two days.

I missed my 197 for that two days so you must feel real bad after allmost a year :rofl:

haha yeah they are expensive to fix and service! Really tempted will start looking to see if the right clio comes up for sale!
Pic of the audi

Attachments

• audi.jpg
    audi.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 33
Mines not seen the light of day since cliosport Saturday and I'm starting to miss mine lol.

Besides V6 or not the TT is abit of a girls car.