Miltek video

Heyyy

this was my first time using the gopro and it was snowing out so explains the wet lense :thumbdown: but do get to enjoy the sound :thumbup:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiVW1hUC9Vo[/YOUTUBE]

I'll be getting more as going on a london tunnel run just dont know where to mount the camera yet..

Last edited:
I did teh blackwall tunnel when i came back from franc eearly last yr with my ktec zorst on and it sounded ace

Souns good. I wanna do a vid like this. I assume you just stuck one of the sticky mounts to the light (or somewhere close to it)?

I've been thinking where to mount our GoPro and thought about sticking one of the sticky mounts in the wee recess in the back bumper where the button to open the boot is?

Cheers :smile:

it was stuck just below the rear light on the bumper. Just make sure the panel is clear and dry and the put the suction mount on the bumper push the button in then flip the tab up and it will be stuck. I had 110/15 in another video and it barely moves :wink:

I don't know about putting it in that recess I'm going to stick to this suction mount until I get it on my actual track car :wink:

Ah! You have the GoPro 2? I have the original and dont think I got a suction mount just a bundle of sticky mounts so if I was to stick one of the small sticky mounts in that wee recess it'd probably have to get left on as trying to remove the sticky mounts is nigh-on impossible without ruining what its stuck to or the mount its self.

Yeah got it Wednesday :smiley:

ah yeah that what I thought the sticky mounts would be like :worried: how do you upload your videos to youtube?

Could you take a pic of your suction mount? That way I could tell if it'll fit my GoPro.

Which back of the wee case did you use on that video? The one with the slots or the fully sealed one?

I use iMove on my iMac to edit the videos then upload 'em to youtube.

Dont have a mac :worried:

Used the solid back on that video as tried the open back one and it had more wind noise I'll upload that video though as can see a small flash of orange in it from a flame spitting out at limiter :wink:

It was just so I knew what cover to put on when shooting externally. Am gonna check and see what mounts I have.

I assume this is the mount you use:

suction_mount_base_image.jpg

Lol. Just checked my box and I have one of those mounts to.

Could swear I didnt have it when I opened it when I got it lol. Must be gettin old lol.

Need to wash a spot to put the suction cup onto as the back of the car is brown at the mo lol.

If I dont get one today I'll get one tomorrow.