Miltek are shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt

Hi mates. Now You've really made me sad..
I purchased a new Milltek Cat back System + Decat pipe 2 weeks ago. Happily or not, the system is still packed in a carton in my garage. And it has been waiting for its turn. I've not had time to have it installed yet and since I read that topic yesterday I am full of doubt. What next..?
Please, I 'd like to read a sensible advise.
Should I try to sell that system immediately even with some loss as long as it's new and even unpacked ? Is it really so bad with Milltek ? I don't fell like loosing time and energy to have it installed in order to be convinced that it was waste of time and money..
Or should I 'risk' ? :001_unsure:
My expectations were to improve exhaust noise a little but equally important not to worsen hp curve or NM..
I was planning to install just the Cat back, without decat pipe..
Does it make any sense ? What does actually?:001_rolleyes:

i dont think Miltek are a bad brand just unfortunately they are having quality issues at the moment, i have alot of freind with there cat back systems on VAG cars who have had no problems.

Recently more and more i have noticed that people say there car sounds great with one but on RR sessions no gains have come through some even have lost power, i think miltek engineer there zorsts more for sexy noises than actual performance gains.

Pete

This is an interesting thread. I have never heard anyone complian about miltek before.

Just out of curiosity, when did miltek move production abroad?

If so where have they move production over seas?

Thanks