Milltek mid silencer

Hi, I have got a Clio 197 F1 with a resonated milltek cat back, but want more pops and crackles from it, I was thinking of getting a scorpion non res cat back, or would I be better to just get a custom unsilenced mid pipe made by a local powerflow dealer? (Or maybe you can suggest better exhausts) I understand that removing a mid silencer will likely cause a flat spot, would this be much worse than a resonated cat back? And a remap is unlikely as I live too far from any good place

Thanks

have you got any flat spot now?believe removing the middle silencer wouldnt cause too much damage..i've done exactly the same with my ktr system..cut the mid silencer out and replaced with a straight pipe..had a flat spot before but this change didnt make it any worse..

Because I bought the car with the milltek (and coming from a 1.4 MG ZR) I can't really comment and it doesn't seem too slow on lower revs, but does seem to change tone and pull harder after 3k. On my first 197 with KTR cat back and decat the flat spot felt like you were breaking haha

could you not get in touch with a milltek dealer and just purchase a non resonated centre section for your current system? would probably save you money over buying a whole new system.