Milan's Clio 197 Tracktool

Don't buy modified cars, unless you can trust the seller !
This will for sure be removed.
Anyway, the car is almost stripped and now I am searching for a new bolt in roll cage. I've wanted it to be out of T45 steel but it seems like there aren't any companies out there, that do it out T45 (SW Motorsport can only do the straight parts out of T45, Safety Device only out of CDS).
So now I'm thinking of getting a Safety Device R019, but I don't know if it would be much heavier than the Wiechers roll cage, which is also out of CDS steel.
I'm really interested, what other people run and could recommend for me !
Cheers !

If you want to go down the Safety Devices Route but don't want the full weight of the R019 then the R023 is a good option. It's what i have in my car and it's a great bit of kit. It's still not very light but has a few bars less than the R019 but is still MSA approved.

http://www.safetydevices.com/motors...door-RS+197+and+200-without-sunroof/900/1623/

Just read through! Great build thread!

I am looking to do a battery relocation, what gauge wire did you use? and which amp inline fuse @ battery end? and what did you use as a junction block to attach it to the original terminal in the engine bay?

Thanks for any help!