Might look good...

200cup

Paid Member
6815726100_9dd233bc67_z.jpg
Untitled by Miskolciart, on Flickr
Looking on the photos from Geneva, I found this little detail on the new pug 208 gti.
I think it might look interesting on the "blade" of 200, or maybe on the cup spoiler, what do you guys think?

thought about getting the underside of a cup spoiler painted like that,like the italian flag on the underside of the ferrari f1 cars,thought it would look pretty good but went off the cup spoiler in the end

Someone has done something like this before on here, but I can't remember who ro where they put the colours on the car. I think it was the top grill on a 197.

And the 208 GTi is said to be a good one, lets hope it is!

Someone has done something like this before on here, but I can't remember who ro where they put the colours on the car. I think it was the top grill on a 197.

And the 208 GTi is said to be a good one, lets hope it is!

Wasn't it the German flag on the wing-mirrors on The 'Ring Trip from the other year? I'm sure I've seen it but can't remember who either...

Indeed, it'd be nice to see Pug' back in the game. :smile:

Wasn't it the German flag on the wing-mirrors on The 'Ring Trip from the other year? I'm sure I've seen it but can't remember who either...

Indeed, it'd be nice to see Pug' back in the game. :smile:

No, that was Mike with his lycra mirror covers! This member had used some electrical tape to create a French flag on the top grill on a 197. Only 3 little bits, but it looked great!

There were pics of a megane the other day with something along the same lines.