Might have to go

Aw Roy! I am gutted for you mate, hope that you find a way of keeping the ol' gal. Even if you don't you need to stick around and come to meets this year! :smile:

Aw Roy! I am gutted for you mate, hope that you find a way of keeping the ol' gal. Even if you don't you need to stick around and come to meets this year! :smile:
will deff be coming to the meets arran bringing me to some of them

update

well had a chat with the wife over the weekend and she has decided we will not sell the 197.we will prob Sorn it for a while and i will get a mobility car for the nxt 12-18 months depending when my nxt opp will be done.so i will have something to look forward to when this nightmare is over.will be like having a new toy again :jump1:

That's great news but if you are definitely not driving it for 18 months then wouldn't it make more financial sense to sell now, put the money in a savings account and then buy another when the time comes? Clio's would of probably depreciated a lot aswell.

Of course if money isn't an issue then keeping your pride and joy is the best outcome :smile:

the wife loves it mate she wont sell it. you still up for this weekend???