Might have to go

Roy

clio197.net legend
might have to let the old girl go:worried: prob going to have a automatic so i can get a bit of independance back.fed up of not being able to drive.will have to make my mind up over the next couple of weeks.Gutted :worried:

Shame mate, it was good meeting you and your lad on the triangle day and i got a good impression of how much you love the 197 straight away when i saw your 'this car makes me smile' sticker.

I'm sure i'm not speaking solely for myself when i say you'll be welcome here no matter what new wheels you choose (as long as it's not a 458 italia :woody: )

All the best mate, there's plenty of great autoboxes out there.

thanks guys realy dont want to get rid but.will think hard and long over nxt couple of wks

Can't you get it adapted ? The guy who bought our evo did something to that so he could drive it as he was paralysed from the waste down.

thats what i am looking into maz
really dont want to sell it love it to bits

Ah ok that's good then, iirc they guy had hand controls fitted to the evo, could find out somemore for you if it would help ?!?

Sorry to hear this Roy!

Would be great if you could keep it, us Northerners have yet to meet you! :smile:

man can only be driven by woman so long LOL
no offence ladys

It wouldn't bother me, but going by some of the women that have driven me around over Christmas I would rarther take the bus OR have their footwells reinforced! :smiley:

It wouldn't bother me, but going by some of the women that have driven me around over Christmas I would rarther take the bus OR have their footwells reinforced! :smiley:
take my word mate it would after 13 months some one else driving your little baby at 30mph