midlands snow

We must be in a small section thats missed it! The family down in Cov & Brum both say its pretty bad, and above in Liverpool is as well! Oh well...im not complaining!

Here's mine, had to clear the snow off of mine and drive it. Was a bit of a problem, got it stuck trying to get on driveway so had to scrape it all off to get it on. These pictures are on my fiance's driveway, which is considerably less steep than mine!

2010-12-18160645.gif

2010-12-18160731.gif

2010-12-18160625.gif

2010-12-18160701.gif

I know, couldn't believe it this morning when I woke up and it was white over!

More snow is due on Monday and Tuesday, also forecast for Christmas day here! That's the weather channel app on my android. But it got it completely right today, stopped snowing about 30 mins after it said it would!

it was ok mate the wife was driving and i told her to just let it run on its own and it never slipped once so was well pleased

Got mine stuck on the hill by my house, tried driving of the idle but it stalled then just sat there spinning, also getting up the driveway. Then I have had to get the missus to drive whilst I pushed to get the car on the car park at the chinese. Its tricky to get on in the dry, but the rear wheels got stuck at the drop kirb and wouldn't go anymore! Got off ok though. Not going anywhere until tomorrow now. See how it is in the morning.