Micah's Glacier White 220 Trophy

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tempting to get both fitted, with my upcoming ring trip [emoji848]

I'd seriously do it if you're taking it on track, you don't really want to back off halfway round the ring for fear of warping the engine if it's a warm day. 3 laps at Donington in the summer sent temps up to 114 degrees and makes me shudder every time I think about it.

Reactions: Nick
I'd seriously do it if you're taking it on track, you don't really want to back off halfway round the ring for fear of warping the engine if it's a warm day. 3 laps at Donington in the summer sent temps up to 114 degrees and makes me shudder every time I think about it.

Booked in on the 17th

Reactions: Micah and Big Ben
Booked in on the 17th

I didn't get anything done last weekend, as some bits weren't arriving in time for Bedford. As I'm only doing one track day this year, I'm going to put the rad and blades up for sale if you're after one still? Still in the bubble wrap, no idea what it looks like!

I didn't get anything done last weekend, as some bits weren't arriving in time for Bedford. As I'm only doing one track day this year, I'm going to put the rad and blades up for sale if you're after one still? Still in the bubble wrap, no idea what it looks like!

If you'd of asked 2 weeks ago, I'd of bought it, I've a black pair waiting at RST

Sorry to learn you're only doing 1 track day this year Micah. I still hope to meet Team Clique at a track day some time even though I am not an RS owner any more. Still love 'em & still a petrolhead! Probably gonna wait a while before taking the Audi on track myself due to voiding the guarantee. On the other hand what they don't know don't count. We'll see.

Sorry to learn you're only doing 1 track day this year Micah. I still hope to meet Team Clique at a track day some time even though I am not an RS owner any more. Still love 'em & still a petrolhead! Probably gonna wait a while before taking the Audi on track myself due to voiding the guarantee. On the other hand what they don't know don't count. We'll see.
you will be amazed at the amount of cars on PCP which have their plates covered in tape :laughing:

Reactions: Johnny 99
Not yet Nick. I had a buyer lined up and was all looking good till the end of last week. Am waiting for a reply so we'll see.

Fingers crossed [emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696]

What happened to the Sparco’s

Fingers crossed [emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696]

What happened to the Sparco’s

Sold them to a guy down the road with a pre-facelift Trophy. With not doing any track days this year, and a likely departure it didn't make sense to hold onto them. Were pristine though!

Reactions: Nick