Megane trophy PCP

Jack Maxwell

Paid Member
Was just looking a cars as always and decided to plug a second hand Megane trophy with 3200 miles on the clock into my banks PCP calculator.

Pretty amazed with the outcome.

So 3k down and its £64.77 a month! Yes the final balloon is high but you just hand it back with nothing to pay.

Very very tempting.
meg.PNG

Last edited:
So am I right in saying it will cost you £4165.86 for 18 months “hire” of the car if you just hand the car back at the end?

That still works out at £231 a month with nothing at the end.

Maybe I’m just getting old and got it totally wrong but doesn’t seem much of a bargain to me.

You have me interested now.

So what would it be for a similar amount with zero deposit and 24 months period?

You have me interested now.

So what would it be for a similar amount with zero deposit and 24 months period?

That's where the price starts going up. As soon as you start putting the months up the monthly payment rise.

I currently have my M2 under the same scheme so I know the calculator is accurate.

This can't be right? If it was I'd be taking out a car ASAP!

So you have an M2 with low deposit and paying really low monthly payments? I'd be interested to see the numbers of that.

This can't be right? If it was I'd be taking out a car ASAP!

So you have an M2 with low deposit and paying really low monthly payments? I'd be interested to see the numbers of that.

My M2 isnt on a deal anything like this. Paying way more for it than this. Just need to find somebody to buy the M2.

That's where the price starts going up. As soon as you start putting the months up the monthly payment rise.

I currently have my M2 under the same scheme so I know the calculator is accurate.

You said this though, I'm a bit confused mate?

I mean the M2 is financed by the bank also under PCP and when I took it out the figures were the same as on the calculator.

The way you worded it at first made it sound like you agree with the price as you have an M2 on a similar deal so calculator is right, I'm sure others thought same too.

Got to be a glitch on the online banking system - Got me excited for a minute, thought I'd be adding a trophy to the garage :grinning:

Run a quote through my bank and this is what comes out as:

hggj.png

Reactions: suj