Megane Fighting Back!

seat haven't got the record as they cheated!!!! parts removed from the car and "performance pack" that isn't even sold or available.....Renault have nothing to prove its the likes of seat/Honda/ford to actually do it with a standard production car...

As above - think they removed a load of things, including the AC. The 'performace pack' iirc includes bigger brakes and stickier tyres but you can't yet spec them on the car..

I'd read about speculation on a new .R megane, with an akrapovic system and ohlins suspension as standard, along with carbon fibre parts - but...I'll believe it when i see it

Akrapovic and öhlins

2 names there that you wouldn't be embarrassed about having on your car

Akrapovic and öhlins

2 names there that you wouldn't be embarrassed about having on your car

Tried to find the article again but can't :worried:

meh, as I said, I'd only believe it when I see it / hear it confirmed by Renault. Doubt it would be done though, if it was, would be a nice premium price to pay for it!

Would have thought a remap and slightly stickier tyres would have easily made up the gap and then some. Wouldn't need to remove the AC either.

Would have thought a remap and slightly stickier tyres would have easily made up the gap and then some. Wouldn't need to remove the AC either.

Was thinking the same.

Use my car Renault as its mapped :smile: just put some Toyo R888's on it and bobs your uncle. More power and better grip!

Just make it a 5 Door Renault please for Grandad

Found you your 5 doors:

ford-s-max.jpg