Megane engine conversion. Who can do it???

thinking about it as well, so a complete engine off a megane, 250 works fine I heard, best would be the R26 gearbox right, cant imagine getting this lump with the short 197 / 200 gearbox, the ratios would be totally out of place I imagine:

So what parts do we need to get?

Meg RS engine - complete
R26 gearbox - the one with the diff

intercooler off a megane or custom only?
exhaust custom or 197/200 fits?

thinking about it as well, so a complete engine off a megane, 250 works fine I heard, best would be the R26 gearbox right, cant imagine getting this lump with the short 197 / 200 gearbox, the ratios would be totally out of place I imagine:

So what parts do we need to get?

Meg RS engine - complete
R26 gearbox - the one with the diff

intercooler off a megane or custom only?
exhaust custom or 197/200 fits?

u will need the megane 225/r26 eco and wiring loom, intercooler is custom, r26 box and 225 box will work as will the stadnard clio box, custom piping, megane r26/225 gear linkage, megane 225/r26 drive shafts

this is just the start lol

£900 is an absolute steal.

A mate is a breaker and forgot about it before he had chance to drop an offer in.

08 plate, 33k, FSH, side impact, all suspension, wheels, brakes, engine, gearbox and everything MINT!

£900

indeed it is :huh:

you could have made good money on that if you wanted to do a conversion on the parts left over :001_rolleyes:

Yea its gone, Rob was gutted after i told him how much he could get for an entire conversion package for the clio

it would of cost you nothing for the conversion buying that, by the time youve sold the parts you dont need, that would of paid for the finishing touches like electrics ect if you did the mechanics yourself