Megane 265 brakes on Clio 200?

I recommend the ceramic Endless pads, you can abuse them for an hour and their performance doesn't decrease one bit :smile:

There is a huge difference in feel though over an endurance pad (example pagid rs29) and a track/road pad, also worth noting with something like a CL5+ pad you will replace the discs before the pads given the discs are cheaper I'd say it an ok compromise for someone looking for an endurance pad

we are talking about proper track car pads here not everyday and track pads .....

There is a huge difference in feel though over an endurance pad (example pagid rs29) and a track/road pad, also worth noting with something like a CL5+ pad you will replace the discs before the pads given the discs are cheaper I'd say it an ok compromise for someone looking for an endurance pad

we are talking about proper track car pads here not everyday and track pads .....

I actually used the rs14 pad for road use as the car was used everyday aswell and was great. . Made the ds2500 look rubbish. They didn't eat the disc's either which may thought they would done.

Think ill be ordering some CL5+'s in new year or RS14's if can get hold some as can onlu find 29's atm