Meg 225 engine in Clio????

chargers are amazing, much better than turbos as there is very very little lag.

have you gone for a screw type or a centrifugal type compressor?

SC2.gif
SC1.gif

n then these to stop it lol
DSC_0515.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
oo quick question, whats the omex like to map?

did you have to hard wire it in?

im assuming that with something like that the cells and resolution are in 3d ?

My last supercharged effort.....

Heres my last car, supercharged 330 with over 300 horses. Was very involved and I'm not sure my marriage can take another 'mistress'. Clio 225 is really an option. Someone emailed me with the email of a company that can take this on. Please can you send it again cause I've deleted it in error....

Last edited:
tbh mate i do non of the work. i pay no attention aslong as it goes quicker i'm happy. the omex isnt in yet its for the supercharger when its ready. Rick is using some of the files from OE ECU to ensure things like cruise and auto lights still work. then he is writing new for the charger map. he's a genious.

Heres my last car, supercharged 330 with over 300 horses. Was very involved and I'm not sure my marriage can take another 'mistress'. Clio 225 is really an option. Someone emailed me with the email of a company that can take this on. Please can you send it again cause I've deleted it in error....

very nice mate. i bet that shifted.

Very good i use wayne at chipwizards.

the man is an absolute legend when it comes to mapping management, he isnt too far from you either iirc. in Rochdale.

he taught me how to map a TU5 J4 engine to run throttle bodies on the OEM ECU using the throttle position sensor.

So does anyone know of anyone who has done this? Also if you dump a meg map on to the clio ecu, will you still get the keyless entry, or would you need a megane card for this to work? Any info on this would be great as i am in the situation to maybe try this.

jonesy is in the middle of it. im texting him right now lol . . . . . thinks he will beat me in a straight line ha ha ha

Could you ask him if he has any info on th ecu front, does it have to be a renault dealer to reflash the ecu, and does he still get all the comforts?

aslong as u have a CLIP u can flash it ureself. a flash just reboots it. in jonesy's case it will be a physical memory dump and an upload

So if the ecu was rebooted and saw the turbo and the comforts it should work without (lol) mutch hassel(lol).

CLIP is just the renault diagnostic tool. dont know where u would obtain 1.
no because it would reboot the clio programming. u need a memory dump. tbh i cudnt be bothered with hassle just get an Omex 710 to run the extra features. i think its still possible to run the clio programme along side the new programming.