mazda 3 mps

whats ur opinions on the new facelift model thinking of a replacment for the r27 and seem good for the money plus the roadtax is much same and not £450 like others cars seem to be and esily tuned to over 300 bhp ????

Its a bit Marmite IMO, some days I like it and some days I dont, I think they look a little too plain and too much like a family car with a massive exhaust stuck on the back.

The interior isn't the best either but each to their own really.

Like you say though the tuning potential is great, I know insurance is a big jump up for me on one of those

...if it handles like the previous model you'll be soarly dissapointed after an R27....driven one....****!!

In the actual volume of THE German Sportscar magazine they say its quite bad, not an improvement over the last model, in some parts its worse... on the other hand its cheap.

there is a red one of these around the corner from me,

the exhaust on it is Mahoooosive, it looks standard as well.

I owned a new on back in 2007 of the older model and loved it.

Its a different drive go the clio obviously as its not as sharp but my god its quick for a standard car.

I thought it was very comfortable and had great equipment. One point of note though I lost 5k on it for 6 months of ownership so if I had another one id go for one 6-12months old

Jamie

very fast motors and a lot of performance per £.......but i just dont care for them...i would rather have a fast seat thingy :rolleyes:

I want a 3-MPS. Last Saturday I just managed to resist uploading an ad in Autotrader to sell the 197. Not sure how long I can hold out.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dystant General Chat 21
J Spotted 6
rob_clio197rs Spotted 11
Ashton Other Marques 8
woza Other Marques 6