Maybe some use to someone

Just ordered me one.well you got to at that price a nice Xmas present for my son I thinks

Mate I have one already if you ever want to come down and detail yours I am willing to help I got all the stuff here
I've done mine and my sons trophy(with help) so any time

Mate I have one already if you ever want to come down and detail yours I am willing to help I got all the stuff here
I've done mine and my sons trophy(with help) so any time
I would quite happly take u up on that m8ty because i am compleatly hopeless and havent got a clue lol :thumbup:

if your free before rs meet would owe u big time bud

I've had one of these for a few years, good machine and can't see what more you'd get with a makita. I wouldn't pay for the included pads though, get some hex-logic ones instead.

I would quite happly take u up on that m8ty because i am compleatly hopeless and havent got a clue lol :thumbup:

if your free before rs meet would owe u big time bud

I'm Fred any afternoon from 2 o'clock from Saturday this week I will find out on Saturday what full days I'm of I think it's thurs an friday

Thought you were older Karl :zomg::eek::eek:

Well the other day one the guys asked me at work how many months till im 28 and then asked another my age an he guessed 27!

Also in a shop the other day talking to a guy who knows a friend of mine and one question was "Did you go to school with Andy?" My reply was NO!!!!!!!!! Andys 38 and im only 23!