May 2012 POTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine!

7304655184_56a924ebe0_b.png

I'm sorry - but WTF?!?!

That reminds me of this:

Dubstep-Dinosaurs-dubstep-22516745-720-576.jpg

This is a PHOTOGRAPHY competition - it's bad enough that the majority of people are submitting pictures that other people have taken - let alone just creating pictures that look like their cars on the set of Lord of the Rings!

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong dude, it's a really well edited picture - just a bit out of place to be fair. It's not my decision at the end of the day, I was just giving my two cents.

Tbh anyone submitting a pic should supply the original image so you can check the date taken and camera used + other info that is stored when taken.

How hard is is to pick up your mobile or canon and YOU snap a pic of YOUR OWN car.

I don't agree with any photo editing except the reg plate being removed.

It should be a none competitive photo comp not a photoshop comp.

I would also not put a theme and just have photo comp of the month.

You may go somewhere you will never go again and get a once in a life time pic but not be able to use it just because it doesn't fit the theme.

Last edited by a moderator:
For my sci-fi image I admit I did not take the photo of the mountain, or the boats or the smoke,

But for those interested, I took the image of my car, some dust, the meteorites were just some tissues I lit on fire and took a snap of, I took a photo of the rock texture and moss texture and I also took a photo of the sky and the cities was when I went to Hong Kong. Then I just merged it together using some tutorials!

I'm not a Pro yet but I want to be someday.

i found this month quite hard,
driving my car while trying to take a photo of it moving.
only way i could do it was setting the camera on timer by the side of the road then driving past.
didnt work out! hence no entry from me this month.
had fun in trying though :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.