Malicious website warning in Opera

I wasn't able to find anything about this in the search engine so I thought I'd put this up here.

My main browser is Opera and for some reason it keeps telling me that Clio197.net is a malicious website. Here's a link to a pic of the screen I get every time I log on for the first time after launching the browser:

http://imgur.com/orOVmVg

Opera doesn't provide any explanation beyond what you're seeing here. I have no idea why they'd do this other than by perhaps confusing paid membership options with an attempt at phishing. I've avoided this site for a long time because of this, but since neither Firefox nor Norton Antivirus (I checked their their Safe Web service too) were giving me any indication that the site was indeed harmful I've taken the plunge and registered anyway, and I'm happy that I did. You might want to dig into this, because if this keeps up you may have people turning away from the site for good rather than registering.

It's funny how only a Russian company flagged this website as supposedly unsafe... As though the Russian internet wasn't bad enough. :smiley:

- Firefly over and out

It's probably because this website takes payment information but doesn't employ SSL and is therefore, unencrypted.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Definitely not an unsafe website :smiley: possibly one or two dodgy characters on here though.... :glare: :wink:

Thanks for the heads up :smile:

Its been doing this for months for me on multiple computers/phones/browsers., go back and try again at it works - very ood.