Malaysian GP This weekend (4th April)

Some say Monsoon some say heat and humidity.... Should be a good un!

Wonder if vettal will finnish the race this time with a car that is reliable. I mean It is a Renault engine after all haha

well for me fingers crossed for hamilton to do better this weekend - after all his overtaking he deserves better !!

Some say Monsoon some say heat and humidity.... Should be a good un!

Wonder if vettal will finnish the race this time with a car that is reliable. I mean It is a Renault engine after all haha

haha too true good old renault engines:wink:

Yeah i've never like button dont know why just never really have so i hope that was his only win of year:tongueout: ...... Hamilton and Massa:wink:

I'd like Jensen or Lewis to win (of course!), but I have chosen components for a Fantasy F1 Team in a competition at work, so I won't be too upset if Vettel & Red Bull pick up a few points..:wink:

alonso is the man to beat this year,after ending up facing the wrong way in the first corner then to finish 4th that is the real drive! hamilton didnt overtake that many people! and even if he does again he will prob just wreck his tyres in doing so as he allways does.

i didnt like his little tanturm's he has and lashing out at the team over the radio when he realised he wasnt gonna finish in the top 3.

alonso is the man to beat this year,after ending up facing the wrong way in the first corner then to finish 4th that is the real drive! hamilton didnt overtake that many people! and even if he does again he will prob just wreck his tyres in doing so as he allways does.

i didnt like his little tanturm's he has and lashing out at the team over the radio when he realised he wasnt gonna finish in the top 3.

wow must have watched a different race - thought hamilton passed alonso a couple of times.....and then alonso sat watching massa gearbox for the second half of the race !

massa x2
alonso
button
webber x2

to name a few !

wow must have watched a different race - thought hamilton passed alonso a couple of times.....and then alonso sat watching massa gearbox for the second half of the race !

massa x2
alonso
button
webber x2

to name a few !

you also forgot the insane moved he pulled on the outside of rosberg :smile:

doesnt matter alonso is by far the best driver in f1 n now hes in a better car he will win another championship.

hamilton is just a huffy teenager that constantly throws his rattles outa the pram everytime things dont go his way.

doesnt matter alonso is by far the best driver in f1 n now hes in a better car he will win another championship.

hamilton is just a huffy teenager that constantly throws his rattles outa the pram everytime things dont go his way.

so true....i think he must resort to dirty tricks like making sure his team mate cannot finish qualifying by holding him up in the pits !

some drivers still win grand prix with under performing cars :wink:

lol take it your not a fan of alonso then foxspeed? lol ive just allways liked alonso's driving style its allways so flawless never see him going off...well rarely

here but what about our renault boys, did u see the start they both got? in particular petrov! he overtook 6 cars and al before the first corner!!! and what a result for kubica!!

lol take it your not a fan of alonso then foxspeed? lol ive just allways liked alonso's driving style its allways so flawless never see him going off...well rarely

here but what about our renault boys, did u see the start they both got? in particular petrov! he overtook 6 cars and al before the first corner!!! and what a result for kubica!!

i did think he was a "good guy" until the little "cheats" he tried pulling at maclaren...and yes i know he may have had reason to but it just tarnished my respect for him - it doesnt take anything away from his f1 driving taking it in isolation he is a double world champion

hamilton can be an up-start and comes over as cocky when at times i think he is just confident in his ability - for me his attacking style and ruthlessness overtaking is very much "senna-ish" - one is for sure he has embarrassed world champions with his scorching pace and when he has the car under him there is always action......spa hamilton vs raikkonen :wink:

as for kubica - that was a brilliant drive and almost went unoticed - hope theres many more for him and renno

lol true but same can be said about 7 times world champion schumi he was a dirty driver when him and hill/coulthard where dueling he would allways play dirty tricks like run into the back of drivers lol.

what ever happens and whoever wins this year im gonna enjoy it, as for the "boring" races this year i think its the opisite i hope bahrain was just a one off lol.

Lewis is throwing his dummy out a bit, but in all honesty the choise to bring him in for a change of tyres at that stage of the race was stupid, now the fact that he actually caught them up clocking 3 on alonso and massa was awsome! I think his drive was a great one and if the Aussie hadnt of taken him out, I rekon he woulda taken Alonso.

Yes Alonso is a good driver, but hes no better than Seb Button of Hamilton

Malaysian grand prix will be a good one, Lewis welcomes rain

well even though it was dry it was still not a bad race

and nice to see a certain driver yet again making others look second rate :wink: