Makes me SICK!!!

Clearly people enjoy the wind in their hair accompanied by the tappety sound of a diesel engine.

41,000 euros tho, think id rather keep the clio and spend the difference on keeping the north sea oil rigs in Business. ;-)

...trouble with cars like this is you'll get some grey haired posh oldbird un-whittingly beating you off the lights.....

that fuel of satan just might save yours/ours "bacon"....

look up eu average co2 targets for the next 5yrs....give you some idea of the things car markers are going to have to change and chase!

the only good thing is that the heavier the car the easier it is on the co2 output - a bit inverse to think they are trying to reduce co2 levels :001_rolleyes:

it won't save our bacon. the entire human race only emitts 3% of the planets CO2 output. we have next to no effect on atmospheric CO2 whatsoever. it's all scare-mongering boll0cks that do-gooders use to winge and politicians use to tax the sh!t out of us.

in summary, if the human race HALVE our CO2 output, we will still only reduce it by an overall 1.5%...

*just thought* after re-reading your post si, did you mean if we run out of petrol, or somehow, the means to manufacture petrol?

Last edited:
it won't save our bacon. the entire human race only emitts 3% of the planets CO2 output. we have next to no effect on atmospheric CO2 whatsoever. it's all scare-mongering boll0cks that do-gooders use to winge and politicians use to tax the sh!t out of us.

in summary, if the human race HALVE our CO2 output, we will still only reduce it by an overall 1.5%...

*just thought* after re-reading your post si, did you mean if we run out of petrol, or somehow, the means to manufacture petrol?

nah! was just getting at ways around legislation ;/

as for the other - fancy becoming minister for the environment :thumbup:

lol thanks si!! well i used to be SERIOUSLY into politics, then when i was 18/19 my dad was like, you need to calm down and move away from politics as it all used to drive me MENTAL, lol. another little note, if you win a local election and become a local MP, hold your seat for a minimum of 1 year, you get a 30k/annum pension. nice one eh!!

Yup, got my support as ever mate :smiley:

30k!! Another reason this country is going down the toilet....

I blame diesel... :wink:

Wouldn't be bad to do it for a year and retire, claim the house and car as expenses, pay them off in the year as MP and chill out then! LMAO

Would have to have a diseasel slk though - it looks like an MP's car...

yeah, most likely, something german anyway. anyone who thinks they're the balls has an A3 or Golf diseasel, so it would have to be!