Makes me SICK!!!

yeah, most likely, something german anyway. anyone who thinks they're the balls has an A3 or Golf diseasel, so it would have to be!

Lol yeah exactly 'captain middle management' who cant make a decision for themselves and is going nowhere fast haha!

i found myself looking at golfs before i got my clio, and then i was thinking, wtf am i doing!? it took me a good minute to realise though.... lol

It took you that long OMG!!!

Thinking of SL Mercs... I saw a matt black SLS on the m62 the other day, at least Merc can make decent cars not just these!

Last edited:
lol thanks si!! well i used to be SERIOUSLY into politics, then when i was 18/19 my dad was like, you need to calm down and move away from politics as it all used to drive me MENTAL, lol. another little note, if you win a local election and become a local MP, hold your seat for a minimum of 1 year, you get a 30k/annum pension. nice one eh!!

all that brain power and you decided to join the army what happened lol

all that brain power and you decided to join the army what happened lol

He probably thought he would make difference to this country and protect our interests rather than sitting around doing nothing like politicians.... :wink: