Makes me sick to my stomach

Are you mental! A clio instead of a E92 M3..I'd have sold my left nut. The engine in the M3 is insane.

Might only be 3k difference in price but the running costs of an m3 will no doubt leave you crying! Got to think the car new was allot of money so if you had that kinda cash you could afford to keep it on the road.

Amazing cars, and I love the idea that I'll have one one day. But like above the running costs would be immense compared to the clio. I mean the insurance and road tax alone would be doubled! Not to mention servicing and the fact the Beemer is out of warranty

Tbf if i had the money, i would either keep/have the clio or a megane 250. Im not a fan of german cars, i find them boring looking.

Having the initial money to buy a car is all well and good but if you can't run and maintain it then it's all fur coat and no knickers.

Although I do desperately want an M3

As others have said it the running costs. We were looking at 911's last year as we've both always wanted one. We could afford a nice example but when I researched into the running costs I was amazed how much it costs.

Having the initial money to buy a car is all well and good but if you can't run and maintain it then it's all fur coat and no knickers.

Although I do desperately want an M3

As others have said it the running costs. We were looking at 911's last year as we've both always wanted one. We could afford a nice example but when I researched into the running costs I was amazed how much it costs.

but some people do have the money to buy but not keep up to them....

suppose it could be worse could be lusting after an audi......:zomg:

A good few years ago an old mate of mine hankered after a 964 porsche so took the decision to sell up and buy one.

He sold his cosworth, series one turbo, borrowed money off his dad, his girlfriend and the bank, it was over £40k.

He enjoyed it for a while but just could not afford to run it, if anything had have gone wrong he'd have been stuffed.

Ended up selling it at a great loss, losing around £10k IIRC.