Magazine club feature

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
Been asked by PerformanceFrenchCar magazine if we'd like to have a club feqture.
Is their is anyone that would like to do a short write up of around 1000 words and a few pics.?
Any information you need I'll try help much as poss but I've just not got enough time at the moment to do it.
No money involved,just your name in print.

Thanks
Jase...

They are attending the chester meet next weekend :smile: could they do an interview there or is it a specific club write up?

Tell me more about this meet bird.?
Could baybe be tempted to come along.

Lol at bird!!! :slap:

There is a thread in the NW section it's a joint meet with CS, looking like a big one, 50+ cars.

Lmao now then love the bird comment :wink: are there any professional writers amongst us?

might just put a renault diamond on the front and a clio renault sport badge on the back.

:ban: they wanted something about our trip to the ring too :smile:

Better double check with them I will :smile:

whens the chester meet again

This is from the thread on CS

When? - Saturday, 5th March. 11am

Where? - Meet at Root & Shoots garden centre CH3 5QD (by the roundabout), Chester.
Individual meeting points in the North West and Wales can be made as necessary via PM

Why? - Thanks to Ash's (v6clo's) hard work we may have a feature in PFC magazine. Along with all the the amatuer photogoraphy, in attandance will be a semi-pro videographer who is bound to get some awesome footage. SO BRING YOUR BEST POINT AND SHOOTS! Lets make this a meet to be proud of! NO RETAIL ESTATE CARPARK HERE BABY!
I will be attempting the write up. If there are any english/journalistic entusiasts attenting let me know. We can exchange drafts

What? - Meet, chat, drive out to N.Wales / Oulton park (yet to be deicided), pics, food. Stay as long as you have the time/petrol for.

Theres over 50 cars on the list on CS.

What's happening with this Jase ? :smile:

Not sorted anything yet bird.

This is nothing to do with any meets or any other clubs.
Most of the main big clubs will be having club reviews/write up over the next few comming months.

Totally understand that Jase just thought if they were there they could do an interview, kill two birds :tongueout: an all..

Tbh honest bird I can't see someone getting that long to stand and chat with them without being interrupted all the time.

Similar Thread Suggestions