5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Not sure which one :bounce:

Whats the message? Its gonna rain when you go over? :zomg:

You will be facing :woody: soon Mr :wink:

It will, fingers crossed, be very very hot when we go, and when Noddie comes (which he will be, because he has committed to 2012 trip now) :wink::wink: it will be even hotter :smile:

But no one will understand him, because of the thick Glaswegian accent :ban:

You will be facing :woody: soon Mr :wink:

It will, fingers crossed, be very very hot when we go, and when Noddie comes (which he will be, because he has committed to 2012 trip now) :wink::wink: it will be even hotter :smile:

But no one will understand him, because of the thick Glaswegian accent :ban:

Lol. So true. When in Florida 2 years ago the Yanks struggled to understand anything we said.

Lol. So true. When in Florida 2 years ago the Yanks struggled to understand anything we said.

Could be worse. You ever met Liambo? He speaks freak English (Doric), but he did speak proper English when I was there :wink:

Could be worse. You ever met Liambo? He speaks freak English (Doric), but he did speak proper English when I was there :wink:

We get a few sheep sha, sorry Aberdonians in work every now and again and they are difficult to understand lol.

Yes Mike i speak Doric its a wonderful language if spoke correctly :w00t: Just a shame some people let it down! Its also a dying language!

But i do tend to speak proper a lot due to work etc..

:wink:

Anybody ever seen the Gaelic signs up the West coast of Scotland up beside Applecross, KLB & Ullapool etc?

Similar Thread Suggestions