M3 e92 V8 quick vid added

hope your ohlins don't corrode like mine have...............NOT IMPRESSED at all....in fact I wouldn't spec them again!

Hope you had a good day out Mark. Saw in the other thread you had a passenger ride with Richard Meaden from the mag - well jealous at that!

Hope you had a good day out Mark. Saw in the other thread you had a passenger ride with Richard Meaden from the mag - well jealous at that!

It was a class two days Jimmy,yep he gave me a bit of tuition and let me loose in the meg was fun!iI did run of at one point ha!got to know the track and then went flat out in the M3 which was well sorted with the Ohlins on.

How on earth did I miss these updates? Where have I been???!!

Mark, this is so much quality mate. I'm so liking this. I believe this Ohlins kit is different to the Meganes, my mate's 5 years old ohlins are as good as new, no corrosion at all. Maybe they dropped the material quality for their - off the shelf - product which was destined for the Meganes? Who knows, either way not cool from them.

Mate your car looks quality. Now, where did you find those lovely mount brackets? I was looking for a set for my remote canisters but couldn't find anywhere so I ended up using cable ties for now. Thanks mate [MENTION=2929]smoggy mark[/MENTION]

seen the advert in the mag.....do you do autographs :clap:
Suppose I could sign a few mags for you ha!
Yeah, read the feature in the mag this month Mark :thumbup1:
Should be a few more pics in next month Jimmy.
How on earth did I miss these updates? Where have I been???!!

Mark, this is so much quality mate. I'm so liking this. I believe this Ohlins kit is different to the Meganes, my mate's 5 years old ohlins are as good as new, no corrosion at all. Maybe they dropped the material quality for their - off the shelf - product which was destined for the Meganes? Who knows, either way not cool from them.

Mate your car looks quality. Now, where did you find those lovely mount brackets? I was looking for a set for my remote canisters but couldn't find anywhere so I ended up using cable ties for now. Thanks mate @smoggy mark
Cheers Yiannis!
I did ask about corrosion after hearing about Si's and they said they are all coated so something not right there with his megs dampers.The brackets come with the kit but sure you could get some made up mate they would tidy things up a bit for you.