M3 e92 V8 quick vid added

My mate just got one of these near identical to yours Mark and tbh I'm sold!! He used to have an e46 CS but this is a whole other animal.

That v8 roar is amazing and with the twisties we have up in Scotland it just shines (the little clio was dust :worried: unfortunately)

I may have to follow your example soon as ive now got the itch! Which I doubt will be going away anytime soon, bring on the overtime is all I can say!

Great at car and as others have said colours perfect a little sleeper if you don't know what to look for

Thanks chaps it dose sound nuts in the flesh, not my old 200 Yiannis wish I could of kept it as a second car.
You will not be disappointed Craig!

Stunning mate, those wheels are pure quality.
Cheers bud!
It looks brilliant Mark! Looking forward to seeing it on the Dales run.
Thanks Jimmy looking forward to the run mate!
great wheels! keep away from those kerbs :driveby:

Thanks Si no doubt they will get a kerbing at some point! It's the new splitters I'm think will get a battering on the Buttertubs!
18450945069_9608a20d44_z.jpg20150609_102836 by Zak Dingle, on Flickr

Thought I would share a little update on this for those who are interested,just fitted some Ohlins coilovers ready for some testing with Evo magazine at Anglesey next week.8)

this HTML class. Value is https://flic.kr/p/xu

Awesome stuff mate - did Evo invite you to do this or did you have to apply?? Will it be in the mag?

And is that meant to be the correct link?? :smiley:

Awesome stuff mate - did Evo invite you to do this or did you have to apply?? Will it be in the mag?

And is that meant to be the correct link?? :smiley:
Don't know what's going on with my Flickr the bb code is not coping :worried:

A competition I won jimmy,Ohlins provide the coilovers and do a page in Evo for advertising and then later in the year a few pages on my car round Anglesey and the Evo triangle.

Don't know what's going on with my Flickr the bb code is not coping :worried:

A competition I won jimmy,Ohlins provide the coilovers and do a page in Evo for advertising and then later in the year a few pages on my car round Anglesey and the Evo triangle.

Ah ok, fair enough - I see it's sorted now :smile:

That's great about winning the competition, well done mate!