M235i

Mate who works for BMW has one at the min, just been out in it and must say...very nice!

Is quite tempting,because trade price on a 36K+ car over 18months with zero deposit i can pay virtually the same a month as i am on the meg over 42months

36K M235i zero deposit over 18months - £300

265T few grand deposit over 42 months - £264

Last edited:
Seems like a good package, although I had one in for a detail last week and was left a little dissapointed in comparison to the M135i. I know they are in theory the same car, but just not quite sure what the 2 series is meant to be.

How do you get it at trade price? I want that deal hahaaaaaaa.

I've get it.. But the trophy is special for you.

How do you get it at trade price? I want that deal hahaaaaaaa.

I've get it.. But the trophy is special for you.

Because its a good mate, the car would be trade price hence pay very little. His dad owns renault dealers :wink: renaults trade price through his dad and bmw's trade price through him :smiley:

Nah im just looking out of interest, megane is very hard to beat, looks fantastic, rare and real quick. I just get tempted but other nice cars and such great offers haha!

Last edited:
Seems like a good package, although I had one in for a detail last week and was left a little dissapointed in comparison to the M135i. I know they are in theory the same car, but just not quite sure what the 2 series is meant to be.

2 series is the 1 series coupe, 1 series now the hatch. Just like 4 series is now the coupe and 3 series the saloon

They are trying to make the even numbers the more sporty cars

2 series is the 1 series coupe, 1 series now the hatch. Just like 4 series is now the coupe and 3 series the saloon

They are trying to make the even numbers the more sporty cars

Just didn't look right to me, wheels looked lost in the arches, and the wheel base looked stretched out with the boot, just my opinion but the M135i looks far better.

I couldn't do that the mileage limit would kill me I more than double it a year. Didn't know could get friends on it I thought was only immediate family I'll go see my manager Monday then as got a few people that would go for it xx

Is generally supposed to be for immediate family but as Ive known him my whole life he will be able to sort me out

Nah you hand the car back it's a staff deal you lease then for 18 months with set conditions like a maximum mileage etc then after 18 months they take the car back from you xx

Nah you hand the car back it's a staff deal you lease then for 18 months with set conditions like a maximum mileage etc then after 18 months they take the car back from you xx

are right so you end up with nothing then...

are right so you end up with nothing then...

Well depending what car you get you might get some pretty pictures lol. Ye it's basically a hire scheme we've put 4 out in the past month to staff and were a relatively small dealer. It's handy if your struggling to get a deposit saved up as your getting a brand new car for pretty low monthly payments but then after 18 months your without a car as there's no guarantee that the scheme will still be there xx

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fezza555 Non-Clio For Sale 9
fezza555 Other Marques 15