Lowered on H&R's and 16mm spacers

Fitted my H&R's 30/40 and 16mm spacers, I think it looks very good, cornering is a lot of fun now! ;p

IMG_3255.jpg

Without spacers:

ClioRSHR004.jpg

ClioRSHR005.jpg

With the spacers on:

ClioRSHR020.jpg

ClioRSHR021.jpg

ClioRSHR048.jpg

ClioRSHR052.jpg

It is now on winter tyres, can't wait to put it back on its black cup racer wheels..:001_tt1:

Next step: Cup spoiler??

That's a good point raised actually Giles. how much does lows and spaces affect things flicking up??

That's a good one, the lowering doesn't affect much, but the spacers will cause a lot more dirt on the sides i think..

The world is a little bit white outside here at the moment, but you can see the dirt on the door and in front of the rear wheel :tongue_smilie:

Sneeuw15Februari2013018.jpg

Thnx! I can't feel any big differences the only thing is that it looks like it steers a bit sharper, but that's always good i think, but maybe that is the effect of the H&R's too

Hi, could you please post a picture of the actual Spacer? I need to see how does your spacer looks like.
The guy who makes the spacers over here, he said he cannot make 16mm he can make minimum 20mm. But thats too much cause i have R26 18" wheels. Thanks!

I don't have a good pic of just the spacer, only this picture with the spacer on the hub..

ClioRSHRspacer.jpg

I think there will be pics on google, try search h&r trak+ 16mm spacer