Love it when the transfer window opens!!

Phil Jones, Ash Young, David De Gea.... possibly nasri..... and I still think modric

Rather suprised actually, but fergie has kept true to his word and made signings early on in the window!!

I can see a few more coming aswell! I personally think, wellbeck and £20m for modric aswell!!!

Phil Jones, Ash Young, David De Gea.... possibly nasri..... and I still think modric

Rather suprised actually, but fergie has kept true to his word and made signings early on in the window!!

I can see a few more coming aswell! I personally think, wellbeck and £20m for modric aswell!!!

wellbeck was on loan at sunderland, so he wont be buying him lol
all nice young british blood there, you will always pay a higher price for british players.

Tho i do think he has a few world class players to buy yet

They should get Wiltshire
No decent keepers out there at the moment
We (wolves) need a complete back four 3 midfielders lol

Julio cesar from inter, hell would have probably taken friedel for another couple of seasons. Newcastle (me) badly need strikers and probably a left back as enrique will go to liverpool :worried:

Julio cesar from inter, hell would have probably taken friedel for another couple of seasons. Newcastle (me) badly need strikers and probably a left back as enrique will go to liverpool :worried:

Think you lot will do well this season mate.they will spend a few quid

With been heavily linked to upson, think I'd rather have one less player on the field lmao,
We (wolves) need another keeper, 2 defenders, 2 midfielders, and possibly another striker if we get rid of a couple strikers lower down the pecking order!
Hope we get Johnson from blues, maybe a good championship keeper, Ohara which is pretty much done deal..

Why do loads of players who play for the big 3 Brum clubs all move to each other?? That'd never happen in say london...with the exception of Ashley Cole lol