Looking at getting new Exhaust System

Looking at changing from standard system as its blowing slightly, so im just gonna get a performance exhaust. Whats the best system to get for a good noise when giving it some, but not a loud and vibrating noise at low revs and idle?

Thanks

Last edited:
If you don't want to stretch to the money I have an as new standard full system from a 200 if you're interested.

Scorpion is a nice noise and not overly loud day to day driving.

However, akrapovic is the best exhaust in my opinion for these cars.

How much better is the akropovic compared to the oreca system?

what you have to remember is the akra is a system that includes a 2nd cat delete. pretty sure the miltek and scorpion etc you have to buy delete pipe or sports cat so actually the akra is only an extra £300, ive had akra and miss it allot, would 100% buy another new akra system! love it

what you have to remember is the akra is a system that includes a 2nd cat delete. pretty sure the miltek and scorpion etc you have to buy delete pipe or sports cat so actually the akra is only an extra £300, ive had akra and miss it allot, would 100% buy another new akra system! love it

The oreca system also replaces the main cat. (Manifold back system)

Interested in one of these but with the Akra system I take it that it is still MOT friendly?

Does it exaggerate any flat spots and so require a remap?

Interested in one of these but with the Akra system I take it that it is still MOT friendly?

Does it exaggerate any flat spots and so require a remap?

should still pass on precat alone

generally people don't get the flat spot with the akra either, so no you probably wouldn't need a remap.

Being middle aged l was really worried about the noise and the drone factor at motorway speeds so went for an Akra.Had it on for
8 months now and couldn't be more pleased,been to the south of France with it and you forget you've got it until you boot it,still puts
a smile on my face and so easy to live with day to day.

Well i'm in the same boat as the OP, my centre section is split, and the baffles are shot to bits. 95% sure going to order Milltek system and decat pipe.

Well i'm in the same boat as the OP, my centre section is split, and the baffles are shot to bits. 95% sure going to order Milltek system and decat pipe.

Id be going scorpion before milltek, people have had fitting/rattling issues with the milltek and I personally think the scorpion sounds better.