Look who i met at work :D

As you know well ( some of you ) know i am a blackburn rovers fan through and through ,although we are not doing good this season i will always be there no matter what , Well Look who i met at work - junior hoilett Blackburn Rovers Player fantastic young talent ,Anyone who follows football will know he is a player in the making ,
I got a quick pic at work ( Left the tech desk and had a chat with him for 10 mins ) :smile:

He came in for xbox pad but i spotted him sneaking around haha :wink:

He actually made my day today!! ( Hate working sundays )

Anyway me with the cheese grin and junior hoilett
IMG_1742.gif
010303993380600.gif
010303993399800.gif

Thought i would share with you as he is the man on back of my blackburn shirt :smile:

IMG_1673.gif

One of his better goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p52sEKQViec&NR=1

Nice one mate :wink: defo has some talent that lad :smile:

I had the same few months back had dexter blackstock in my work (Forest Fan) made my day lol

Lol, that's awesome. Should have seen me when I had my first delivery for Alan Titchmarsh. I too was like a big kid :oops:

:smile:

Nice one, havnt a clue who he is as I don't follow football but it's cool when you meet someone you admire.

Maybe someone should start a "look who I'm with" sticky

Hope you had a word with him about the league position and how did you manage to lose to the wolves haha
It's great when you meet your idols nice one.I remember meeting Emlyn Hughes when he played for the wolves when I was a kid and couldn't believe it

He looks like he's got great potential

Personally I'd never ask someone for their photo out of embarrassment. Seen quite a few famous people in the line of work I do, and from various events I've been lucky to attend.

By the way, not knocking you, wish I had the balls to do it without feeling like a little schoolgirl:tongueout:inky: