Look what arrived today ;)

They are built in camber / castor adjustable, aren't they?

Are they going to make big improve on steering response so they be worth buying? As they are going to make the ride stiffer I think and much road feeling!

But they're much hardcore for sure, I had to change the right top mount in my car last week because it got cracked!! Warranty covered it.

Best of luck, waiting for your feedback mate.

Last edited:
I have aftermarket suspension anyway but yes these are compatible with cup setup, although I see little point of attaching these puppies to standard suspension.

looking forward to feedback on these ben. I have a set on order. Am a bit worried they will be too hard. On my 106 you need to weld strengthening plates to the suspension turrets to stop impacts damaging the shell.

looking forward to feedback on these ben. I have a set on order. Am a bit worried they will be too hard. On my 106 you need to weld strengthening plates to the suspension turrets to stop impacts damaging the shell.

Well they are going on 2moro so I'll post up some feedback 2mo night. Not the best timeto trial them with roads round my way being shocking at the mo. Hopefully no problems tho.

yeah same here mate. roads are shocking everywhere in britain lol.

let me know what you think of them. i am getting them and AST coilovers as soon as i can get spring rates sorted lol

Well took em in to get fitted, car was stripped down only to get a phone call explaining they dont fit the 197!

Apparently they have been designed to fit the standard shocks but aftermarket will not bolt to the top mounts. The main body of it is too thick for the threaded top to fit through.

So i'll be sending these back to Kam Racing, and once more another epic fail for the 197 :worried:

Poor show :thumbdown:

I take it Kam Racing just presumed they would fit because the 1*2 ones fit other coilovers.

They should fit AST coilovers though ?!:confused1:

Poor show :thumbdown:

I take it Kam Racing just presumed they would fit because the 1*2 ones fit other coilovers.

They should fit AST coilovers though ?!:confused1:

Indeed, wasted a whole day driving down to the workshop, getting the car stripped down and put back together, im not best impressed.

I'd imagine they fit the AST coilovers though. But not the KWs im afraid :worried:

Oh well they will be returned and i have another £300 to spend on it elsewhere ( Nitrous refill :wink: )

That's bad news mate.

I'm sure I've read that the 1*2 top mounts need modifying for after market suspension. Perhaps that was for a different set.

Are there any solutions for camber adjustment with kw v3's then ? Sorry to hear your did not fit ben.Is the alot of camber once lowered then ?