Long drive

Turn the cruise control on, wind the window down, then stick your head out the window and pretend to be a dog!!! :thumbup:

Lol Will! Plenty of music, dig out something you haven't listened to in ages. A passenger helps too. Frequent breaks and some in car snacks.

Lol good option but I think it will grow tiresome after the first go, I need something with some longevity in it

I have the wife and my little girl with me so plenty of company, only problem is I leave at 12 in the morning so am going to be hammered, this is supposed to be
My sleeping time but I just can't sleep

Yeah I must admit it's only fun for the first couple of Miles. :worried: If I'm on a long drive in the truck, I sometimes try and go the whole way listening only to ''local'' radio. You always get to hear some random news and competitions etc., plus the change in DJs and pot-luck with the songs keeps it interesting.

Local radio would consist of German Dutch Belgian and French radio stations till dover so that would be interesting,

a good game to play is to spray your washer jets in the hope that it lands on the car behind you and see if you can get them to use their wipers to clean their window and see how many times you can repeat said process till you get bored or they do, or you could get the jackpot and get them to use there window wipers and set off a chain reaction

But their isn't going to be many people about at midnight :worried:

You can take that one step further, turn one of your jets outwards and try and spray the cars next to you!!! :smiley:

Now you're thinking!!! :smiley:

Another good game I play, which the missus hates, is waving enthusiastically at people when they pass...

Watching them trying to figure out if they know you and decide wether to wave back is endless fun.

Drive past people whilst beeping the horn repeatedly, but just look straight on. For some reason that's hilarious!!

YESSS!!! I love doing this in the truck!!!

It's got a proper truck horn and a baby car horn, so if I use the baby car horn nobody can tell it's me!!! :smiley:

On that note, I love it when I drop people off (or pick them up) and pip the horn frantically and wave and shout silly things mainly "youuhooooooo I'm here, over here whoooooooooo" even if they see me lol I still carry on, mainly do that to my mate and his missis, makes them laugh so much! Lol at the reactions on people faces :smile:

For the car tho, my mum and dad used to bang like audio books on for us in the car... My mind just drifts off to them (not to sleep)

Got the Harry potters ones on my iPod for when me and missis go out for long journeys in the car.

Will

Local radio would consist of German Dutch Belgian and French radio stations till dover so that would be interesting,

:worried:

If traveling through those countries, heres one for you.

Count how many middle lane hoggers you see.

I'd say about three or four as you've got to calias, then within 20 minutes of leaving dover you'll have seen about 15 :rofl:

Similar Thread Suggestions