Location of from Lambda sensor ?

In our quest to sort the spanner light and rough idle i've got hold of a front lambda sensor which seems to have been the problem for people in the past.

I know it is front of the cats somewhere but any pointers to the easiest way of getting at it.

I assume from the bottom ? is it in the manifold or the actual exhaust section.

Thanks

Dean.

it will be best from under the car, which lamba you after as there is two, the one is just after the second cat and the first is in the first cat.

it will be best from under the car, which lamba you after as there is two, the one is just after the second cat and the first is in the first cat.

Thanks Ryan - its the first one which i'm replacing - i shall look in the first cat for it.

its in the top of the cat, dont know if you can see from the engine bay or not, but i would say to get to it you will have to do it from underneath

its in the top of the cat, dont know if you can see from the engine bay or not, but i would say to get to it you will have to do it from underneath

if you know waht wiring your looking for you can follow it from above and just see it - the sensor sits at the top of the manifold and the end of where they all come together to the cat