Litchy

Met up with Litchy today to pick up Milltek I bought off him, TOP guy, let me drive his car but I must admit I was a bit slow, his Clio is awesome, felt very different to mine, had a good chat and made plans to meet up in future, his Clio looks so good and drove so well, I said he shouldn't have let me, I am trying to keep the power bug at bay,mine looks so boring compared.
The sound from the new exhaust is awe inspiring, definitely worth all the hard work.
Nice car Will.

Hi Will, that DTUK pedal box arrived today I told you about, doesn't have any visible way of changing the setting, but I fitted it anyway, wow wot a difference, I've sent the seller a message and it's on sport+ mode! He says it's the best one, you have to open it up to change settings, no button like gen 2 sprint booster, I only paid £32 on eBay so not sure if it's worth £229, but for £32 it's brilliant.:clap:

Hi Will, that DTUK pedal box arrived today I told you about, doesn't have any visible way of changing the setting, but I fitted it anyway, wow wot a difference, I've sent the seller a message and it's on sport+ mode! He says it's the best one, you have to open it up to change settings, no button like gen 2 sprint booster, I only paid £32 on eBay so not sure if it's worth £229, but for £32 it's brilliant.:clap:

Excellent and nice find. When's the exhaust going on and I'm still holding you to that invite....

It's going on Friday morning hopefully, wife's got me looking at bathrooms Friday so will just like first ones I see, will let you know.ok

Yes DTUK pedal box, on offer on there site for £209, I won it for £32 on Ebay, just been out of work for a blast and its brilliant, makes the car feel so much quicker

Sounds like you got a bloody steal there!

If I had have spotted the link I would have shared it will all of my friends on the clio197 forum...

:biggrin:

I should have bid more on it, i was a bit dubious about it, he'd only bought it a few weeks before on ebay and was selling so soon after. :nope:

Similar Thread Suggestions