Lime Prime via Rotary - few pics

I'm becoming a big fan of using Dodo Juice Lime Prime by Rotary, then following with Supernatural wax.

I was having a play with my car yesterday with Lime Prime, and also with SteBurns' (aka IronLungs)

It's not a proper "compound" so doesn't correct most paint completely, but it does a great job of knocking back a lot of swirling, and it leaves a great finish for wax:

P1010201.jpg

P1010203.jpg

P1010204.jpg

Next up was my mates' Ultra Red Clio 197. Now, this thing is swirl city! It's COVERED in swirls, and is probably one of the worst 07 plates cars I've seen.

Here's a general view of the state of the car:

P1010206.jpg

Now I know that this car can be a right pig to correct, and as some of you may have seen, I did another UR 197 recently which was very hard work and needed 203S in most places, so I thought Lime Prime would REALLY struggle on this car, but the results were surprising...

P1010210.jpg

P1010212.jpg

P1010214.jpg

P1010222.jpg

The pics don't really capture it, but the correction was superb on most panels - about 80-90% in most cases. VERY impressive, given how easy it is to work, and how well it finishes down.

I love it! Does anyone else use it?

Russ.

Amazing results again Russ! How long did you work it for on the pic of the rear quarter with the line of before/after?

i have seen your comments on detailing world and have been looking at dodo lime
as one of my next purchases

i have also got some zymol hd clense to use up

Amazing results again Russ! How long did you work it for on the pic of the rear quarter with the line of before/after?

About 2-3 minutes or so, it cuts quickly and efficiently with the right technique, pad and a rotary.

It does wonders for quick clean ups, particularly on softer paints.

Russ.

Similar Thread Suggestions