lights

Woody I got LED side lights to try and match the whitelight of my xenon but its very faintly blue - will I get pulled for them? I wanted em white but I cant seem to find pure white LEDs :worried:

Woody I got LED side lights to try and match the whitelight of my xenon but its very faintly blue - will I get pulled for them? I wanted em white but I cant seem to find pure white LEDs :worried:

i think at the side of xenons u may get away with it. in the past we havent pulled people for just the lights we normally notice once uve been pulled.

Which force you in Woody? Are they still recruiting? I want to be a police officer, fed up with the gas industry. I know West Mids and Staffs aren't and West Mids need to drop numbers. Sorry for the thread hi-jack Roy. But when Woody gets involved it could go anywhere! Lol!

Lol i know arran. Derbyshire constabulary applied via gmp website they open recruitment for 1 or 2 days a year. There were 4 jobs advertised and 2000 aplicants i was told lol have a look on ure local forces website

last night was sooooooooo quiet mate. ended up having a yummy's for tea and just driving around all night. we tailed a blacked out mercedes S320 for a mile as it looks like one that was reported stolen a few months ago. turned out legitimate on PNC but thats about the height of the night. lol.

sat at side of M60 jct 15 for a few hours then before i knew it it was time to get back to the station. :worried: