lights

Roy

clio197.net legend
is it me or just round here where i live
that there are that many people driving about with
lights on there cars not working.if that was me
i would be pulled by the old bill and slapped with
a bloody fine

u dont get a fine all the time for driving with a light out. more often than not its just telling you 1 is out.

you can be prosecuted for driving without ure lights on. "driving without due care and attention"

is it not ileagel to drive with only 1 headlight or 1 back light working then???

its not illegal as such as we cant prove you didnt know about it. it would fail an MOT but general road worthiness is only punishable on tyres below 3mm for instance.

its very rare you see the same car twice but probably would pull them over again and tell them off. cant really do anything about it though.

u know y u wont often get pulled over for petty things like a light bulb? im not been funny and I know its not the attitude but u have to fill out 3 different forms after a stop. also on some occasions its alot of hassle PNC checks, crime report etc etc

i can understand that about the form filling in
but i always thought it was dangerous with only
1 head light on at night specialy in built up places

i guess it is roy. . . . . . ill tell you what tonight if we see any1 with tail, brake or headlights out we will give them a producer and put a note on it to show bulb purchase receipt :smile:

i normally look out for chavs racing about tbh i consider that more dangerous to other motorists. also if we find nothing wrong with there car. its a dead cert they will have blue side lights "are you attempting to immitate a police car?" "£60 fine and a producer for you" ha ha ha

You have to go on a 2 day course to use 1 of them lol n if i do that might end up not getting into CID as its worked on a matrix system that they wont let u move if it shows u might be better or more productive where u are.

Well i would like to be on CID traffic police because we have some awesome cars in salford.