Lighter Alloys

I'm always a stickler for using the same tyres all round on my car. I just rotate them so I get even wear.

Wish I could afford. I get £550 a month.

£200 for car,
£150 for Insurance,
£100-150 Fuel

This was a bargain I couldn't turn down, so I'm skint for a while again. Some people call me silly for blowing all my monthly money on this car, I've no regrets :wink: Best thing I ever bought.

I spent £160 this month for a service too which included Mr. Pinks Pins and 2l of Fuchs.

PS: I'm a Uni Student.

Last edited:
"Some people call me silly for blowing all my monthly money on this car, I've no regrets :wink: Best thing I ever bought."
well said..i get called that sometimes
:whatever:

Last edited:
You'll be fine running different tyres front and rear mate. I always run medium kumho v70 rear and mich cups front. On dry track I run pirelli dh slicks front and much cups rear

Last edited:
I found a massive issue now. My tyres have been delivered but I've noticed a massive gash in the back Sport Contact 3:

10612535_10204112853214324_7042743821722847753_n.jpg

What do you think could have caused this? It's a rear tyre by the way.

Last edited:
"Some people call me silly for blowing all my monthly money on this car, I've no regrets :wink: Best thing I ever bought."
well said..i get called that sometimes
:whatever:
[MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION] does the insurance for these cars drop when you're 21? Insurance is the only thing gutting about these cars at the moment.

[MENTION=51445]Kazumz[/MENTION] they look almost perished tyres, they must be the original tyres that came on the car when new.

The gash is also another issue...

@Kazumz they look almost perished tyres, they must be the original tyres that came on the car when new.

The gash is also another issue...

You reckon? Should I swap them with the Potenzas in the front to keep the Potenzas going and finish the Sport Contacts? Do you think the gash could cause an explosion? I'm lucky I noticed it to be honest, I drive like an absolute bellend. [MENTION=4323]Gez[/MENTION]

Last edited: