Large Renaultsport stickers

Fernandez

Gold Member
Was having a chat in another post with Smiler about large Renaultsport stickers. Thinking bout getting one for underneath the cup spoiler.

Quick search later and I found a company that does them in all manner of sizes and colors, prices are pretty reasonable too, not used this company so don't know what they are like so if anyone has a review that would be even better.

Anyway the link is: http://www.street-race.org/renault001

Think Jase can get the big stickers made up to and if he can the money stops in the club
Worth asking him

Think Jase can get the big stickers made up to and if he can the money stops in the club
Worth asking him

That would be even better mate, I'm sure he will see this and respond. Otherwise I'll PM him. Cheers for that Roy.

Did someone say my name :wink:
Just tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do.

Iv asked Jase for cup spoiler sized Renaultsport stickers and also if we can get 200.net stickers same size, obvously 197.net for the darkside..lol

Iv asked Jase for cup spoiler sized Renaultsport stickers and also if we can get 200.net stickers same size, obvously 197.net for the darkside..lol

ahh nice one good idea haha dark side is the 200 in all fairness as the 197 was here 1st lol

Need sizes.
Would it be ok if the sticker is straight as I thought the spoiler was slightly curved.? This would be quite hard to right without a spoiler to work from.

Need sizes.
Would it be ok if the sticker is straight as I thought the spoiler was slightly curved.? This would be quite hard to right without a spoiler to work from.

For stickers on the top of the spoiler you have a workable area of 43" x 4.5"

For stickers underneath the spoiler you have a workable area of 43" x 4"

these would cover the spoiler with a slight border.

Angel. You want the den sport all in yellow but what about the top spoiler.?
Do you want just normal font www.clio200.net or the site logo with www. At the front.?

For the site logo, I'd def like the main logo with www in front. Think they would look much better than just a plain font and would keep with the branding of the site.

For the Renaultsport, now you have asked im torn between all yellow or renault in yellow, sport in black... Would they impact on the price?

***edit*** ..... Or renault in black, sport in yellow.... Oh the dilemma

For the site logo, I'd def like the main logo with www in front. Think they would look much better than just a plain font and would keep with the branding of the site.

For the Renaultsport, now you have asked im torn between all yellow or renault in yellow, sport in black... Would they impact on the price?

***edit*** ..... Or renault in black, sport in yellow.... Oh the dilemma

Yep renault in black,sport in yellow