Lana Del Ray...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
What do y'all think of this one then? Both on a visual and musical scale?

Personally I find her very strange but my God she can sing. And she has Mustangs in the video. :thumbup:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bag1gUxuU0g&ob=av2n[/YOUTUBE]

Apart from Lana Del Ray being Yar Led Anal backwards shes not bad, her music is good too. I'm usually a progressive house guy but this is a nice change.

Yeah she's certainly different to what else is around at the moment. I really like her, she did Live Lounge and sounded no worse.

Last edited:
^^ lol @ lana del Roy. Tbh I think she's boring, I love slow, soulful and indie music but I just find her plain. To me the whole quiet emotion she performs with just seems really forced. Im very unimpressed with her compared to all the hype she gets.

i like her, shes definitely got talent so hope she does well. and ben radio one is the worst radio station in the world!!!!! all they do is play the same songs every 3 hours.

Dont be silly now, its the only thing that keeps me smiling at work lol. Who doesnt love carpark catchphrase!?

Oh no doubt she's a bit odd/different but I think that's all part of the charm.

And she can belt it out live too...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS3Szig13Lk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

She's got a cracking voice, good looking too, i'd lend her one :thumbup1:

She's got a cracking voice, good looking too, i'd lend her one :thumbup1:

Good man!!! :smiley:

Just been for a bit of an epic rural night drive and ended up popping into Tesco to pick her album up. It's nearly as early as good as the drive itself was!!! :smile:

i like her, shes definitely got talent so hope she does well. and ben radio one is the worst radio station in the world!!!!! all they do is play the same songs every 3 hours.

Always amazes me when people say this, I mean they do HAMMER the playlist sometimes, but for me they play a great range of music. The 'introducing' side of it bring through some great bands and the later DJ's (zane Lowe, Annie mac, grimmy, Hew Stephens etc) play some awesome music. They're leagues above any commercial radio station I've heard. Around here it's all 'dance/hip hop' or pop music and full of adverts. I'll get off my soap box now lol.

I think her voice will grow on me but she has a really weird and by the sounds of what I've heard so far a very limited vocal range.

Wish she'd enunciate some of her words a bit better too but I'm just being critical.