Lambda sensor issue

Replaced second sensor after cat and codes are still coming up, Wiring all looks fine to me. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_9804.png
    IMG_9804.png
    3 MB · Views: 11
wiring looking ok and being ok is 2 different matters...you need to make sure the circuits are correct voltages/earths etc

Check the plugs on the car loom (including the wiring). These can sometimes come loose from the fittings and drag over speed bumps etc causing damage to the wiring. The plug may also have corrosion due to water ingress - give it a clean and spray some contact cleaner/WD40.

Have you got standard manifold and cat or have you changed exhaust recently?

Was the replacement sensor a decent brand (Bosch or similar?) or cheapo off ebay?

Check the plugs on the car loom (including the wiring). These can sometimes come loose from the fittings and drag over speed bumps etc causing damage to the wiring. The plug may also have corrosion due to water ingress - give it a clean and spray some contact cleaner/WD40.

Have you got standard manifold and cat or have you changed exhaust recently?

Was the replacement sensor a decent brand (Bosch or similar?) or cheapo off ebay?
I bought the car with a Toyo manifold, and a cat back scorpion exhaust, the new sensor is Bosch of euro car parts £140. Checked plugs and sprayed with electrical cleaner. All the wiring doesn’t appear to be damaged either

There are 2 sensors, one for the manifold cat and the second goes into the secondary cat. Yours has neither cats and requires mapping. Did you replace the top sensor or the bottom one? Or both?

Swap them around and see if the fault changes - if it does, you need to replace the other sensor also.

Then get it remapped otherwise it'll run rich and like ass with the flat-spot between 2-3000rpm.

There are 2 sensors, one for the manifold cat and the second goes into the secondary cat. Yours has neither cats and requires mapping. Did you replace the top sensor or the bottom one? Or both?

Swap them around and see if the fault changes - if it does, you need to replace the other sensor also.

Then get it remapped otherwise it'll run rich and like ass with the flat-spot between 2-3000rpm.
It still has the secondary cat. I replaced the rear sensor, but I’ve just swapped them and will need to take it a drive to see if it swaps over.