L33th3tr33's Ultra red 197

Lee, missed the wheels update while I was "off sick".

They look bloody AWESOME mate. Massive upgrade. Sits so nicely on them too. Can see why you're chuffed to bits with them.

They look bloody AWESOME mate. Massive upgrade. Sits so nicely on them too. Can see why you're chuffed to bits with them.
wheels will always improve the overall look for sure..you should know Mes,right??

Reactions: ///M

Thanks mate, I've decided I'm gonna plastidip them after winter, a nice fresh look for the spring/summer and then they can go back to dark for the winter. Luckily the colour hides brake dust and dirt really well cause I can't be bothered to clean the car at the minute!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: ///M
Thanks mate, I've decided I'm gonna plastidip them after winter, a nice fresh look for the spring/summer and then they can go back to dark for the winter. Luckily the colour hides brake dust and dirt really well cause I can't be bothered to clean the car at the minute!

I have that same issue lol!

Reactions: l33th3tr33

They’ll look dynamite in gold!

Really like them mate. Fell in love with Davinder’s as soon as I saw them.

A Darker Gold would work really well i reckon. Bronze is a winner with red too. As mentioned and pictured here tonight already...

How’s the insomnia going anyway Mes :smile:

A Darker Gold would work really well i reckon. Bronze is a winner with red too. As mentioned and pictured here tonight already...

How’s the insomnia going anyway Mes [emoji2]
See mes did mention bronze but I kind of have my heart set on gold as I wanted gold wheels on my E36 too, but never got round to it.
It'll definitely be a darker gold though, I don't want them to be too flashy or I'll have to keep them clean then!

Reactions: Pav
See mes did mention bronze but I kind of have my heart set on gold as I wanted gold wheels on my E36 too, but never got round to it.
It'll definitely be a darker gold though, I don't want them to be too flashy or I'll have to keep them clean then!

Bronze, full gold, shadow gold... whatever you do mate, it's going to look amazing.

Reactions: l33th3tr33

How’s the insomnia going anyway Mes :smile:

Jesus 2:08. Going well mate clearly!

Not as well as yours though!!!

:smiley:

Well I think it's unanimous....

In the meantime I actually need to hoover the car as it's a shit tip after moving so maybe that'll happen this weekend, maybe not. (Probably not)

Well I think it's unanimous....

In the meantime I actually need to hoover the car as it's a shit tip after moving so maybe that'll happen this weekend, maybe not. (Probably not)

Im contemplating bronze wheels on mine when I change.