kw v3'd the clio

Looks good, however I agree with the bear. When I stick my V1'S on it'll be going no more than 20mm. Also its not the sump you need to watch, but the actual underbelly of the car. Get on your hands and knees, have a butchers underneath. Its close! imagine finding a brick in the road!

Looks good, however I agree with the bear. When I stick my V1'S on it'll be going no more than 20mm. Also its not the sump you need to watch, but the actual underbelly of the car. Get on your hands and knees, have a butchers underneath. Its close! imagine finding a brick in the road!

Its funny you say that! I went about 25mm lower on mine and shortly after i did find a brick in the middle of the road!!!

Luckily for me i was crawling along at the time just about to park but it still scraped under the car!!! Horrible noise it was, sounded like my gearbox was about to drop off!!

Not keen on it myself, looks too low- but do you have some wider angle shots, just interested to see it from wider angle...

Looks funky though a tad too low lol.

Cup racer height is probably the best looking imo.

That looks amazing! Love it!

But the other side of my brain cell brings back memories of a friend who owned a saxo slammed to the bump stops. It wasn't good when he hit a small bump in the road:'(

That looks amazing! Love it!

But the other side of my brain cell brings back memories of a friend who owned a saxo slammed to the bump stops. It wasn't good when he hit a small bump in the road:'(

haha, u wana try driving sumit on hydraulics then!!!!!!! a saxo on bumpstops will feel soft!!!!!

haha, i went past the dub scrub, all bout chassis dragging to top it off, not on my 197 tho foook that but my old merc n pickup were defo pan scrapers