Kw v3 settings

Looking for some advice, just had a set of kW v3's fitted by my good friend SteC

Just wondering what settings are being used?

Also even with the ride height set fully down at the rear, it still sits quite high? I know the car is meant o have some rake? Reluctant to raise to raise the front end though.

Not sure on settings mate but the clios do run better with some rake

Oven gone for 7 top and 4 bottom all round, but the car now lacks front end turn in! Had v3'son other cars in the past, great when you find the sweet spot - just a pain constantly tinkering to get there!

Think it needs a stiffer rear set up, currently lack of turn in which causes the front end to wash out follow then by the rear!

On a side note- you car is looking awesome mate!!! Install looks fantastic!! Bet you can't wait!!

Oven gone for 7 top and 4 bottom all round, but the car now lacks front end turn in! Had v3'son other cars in the past, great when you find the sweet spot - just a pain constantly tinkering to get there!

Think it needs a stiffer rear set up, currently lack of turn in which causes the front end to wash out follow then by the rear!

On a side note- you car is looking awesome mate!!! Install looks fantastic!! Bet you can't wait!!

# have gone!!!!! This bloody ipad makes me sound dyslexic at times . . . :blush:hmy:

Cheers, loving the instal and yes can't wait to drive it. although its let down by those yellow wheels.. We live and learn.. Lol

Have also just fitted v3 s so I am still playing around with them but I have found that backing off the rear compression a click or two makes it turn in better

Looking for some advice, just had a set of kW v3's fitted by my good friend SteC

Just wondering what settings are being used?

Also even with the ride height set fully down at the rear, it still sits quite high? I know the car is meant o have some rake? Reluctant to raise to raise the front end though.

run the rears without the adjusters in and lower the front further to suit :thumbsup:,removing the adjusters completely will lower the rear an extra 12mm

if you don't want to take the adjusters fully out then just remove the purple adjuster ring and leave the black threaded cup in place,doing it this way the rear will drop a further 5/6mm

Last edited: