KW V3 settings (MikeyLYR27 get in here)

Im since today on dangerdaz setup for B roads.
I quit like it, my setup befor was more for flat GP circuits and way to harsh for daily use or fast driving on B roads.
Sometimes in fast corners with little bumps the car was loosing traction at the front axle and "jumping" (dont now how to explain it in english) but the new setup is really nice !

I ran 7/4 front and rear at bedford a few weeks back and was reasonably impressed but think a little bit of understeer could be dialed out if I knew what I was doing. Thinking perhaps this could have been helped more by raising the rear ride height a little.

I ran 7/4 front and rear at bedford a few weeks back and was reasonably impressed but think a little bit of understeer could be dialed out if I knew what I was doing. Thinking perhaps this could have been helped more by raising the rear ride height a little.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbarnett/SetupMatrix.html

It's intended for games but the same principals apply, mostly common sense but useful if you get down to tweaking and experimenting.

Very useful guide! Based on that I think on my next trackday I'll try slightly lower front tyre pressure and stiffer damping on the rear.