KW V1 vs standard full fat suspension

Are the V1s much harder than standard full fat suspension? I know people say the V3s are actually softer but does this apply to V1s aswell?

Yes mate, like I said you'll find that the ride is comfier than standard on smoother roads. Only time you'll notice a 'bumpier' ride is on a very uneven road with potholes. Day-to-day driving I'd say the V1's are better than standard.

Cheers Ste, thats what I wanted to hear but is not what my wallet wanted to hear!

Are they easy to fit and are you going to be selling yours any time soon?

Ah gutted, are they easy to fit though? I've done suspension changes on my old fiesta before but never even looked at the clio's setup. Does the front hub drop low enough to take the struts straight out or is brute force needed?

Easy peesy job.
4 of us did mine on another members drive.
Only 1 of us had half a clue.

Cheers guys,

Jase, any more info on what's needed? Do any parts off the standard suspension need to be reused, for example top mounts?

Are the V1s much harder than standard full fat suspension? I know people say the V3s are actually softer but does this apply to V1s aswell?

V3s can be made softer or stiffer I though. V3s allow for a much more tweeking for the perfect setup.

If anything, V1s are softer than the stiffest the V3s are.

There are some like cone shaped rubber things with metal collars through them at the top of the rear shocks. These needed drilling a little to make the holes bigger to take the top of the new shocks.
Yes you need to use top mounts, couldn't get to the bolt on one so nipped to a garage for them to get to the bolt with a longer socket.