KTR induction kit

Is an induction kit worth it people say yes and people say no I don't know what to do thinking about getting a remap in December the mods at the minute are ktec system with decat and ITG panel filter should I replace it for the induction kit LR keep the panel filter in??

Depends what you're after. If you want noise and lots of it, then yes. If you're looking for power increases only, you're not going to get a noticeable difference over your panel filter IMO.

It does sound nice. You're running after market with decat so I assume you like noise...In which case it's the right thing for you.

Well I want both noise and power haha I know a remap doesn't gain much but a few more pops and bangs wouldn't go a miss haha! How hard is it to fit looks a bit of a Bitch to do!

tbh with a Ktec decat system you wont even hear your induction kit lol
You will trust me. I've got the same set up and was almost tempted to send the induction kit back as I couldn't really hear the exhaust lol.

If I can fit the induction kit, anybody can.

It'll come with step by step photo instructions too!

I was going to say myself don't think I would hear it over the exhaust as its really loud if I got a remap at RStuning will it pop and bang and pop flames just wondering??

I was going to say myself don't think I would hear it over the exhaust as its really loud if I got a remap at RStuning will it pop and bang and pop flames just wondering??

I think you may need the dual decat for real pops and bangs. There's probably a map for it anyway.

I happen to be selling my ktec induction kit, I love it but with the ktec exhaust just fitted also it's loud lol, my car sounds like a harrier jet on take off which is awesome but sadly my 5 month old baby doesn't seem to enjoy the roar as much as I do lol

Have you removed both cats? As there are two and you'd need them both out for any chances of flames.

I've only got the second cat out at the moment.